Suncoast for Schools Rewards Check Card
When you open a at Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union, you do something smart for yourself and have a chance to help local school kids at the same time.
Every time you make a purchase with the Suncoast for Schools Rewards Check Card, Suncoast donates two cents to the Suncoast Foundation to fund education-related initiatives in your local community. It doesn't cost you a thing, and you'll also receive ScoreCard® Rewards bonus points - plus all the other benefits of Suncoast Smart Checking
The Suncoast for Schools Rewards Check Card is exactly the kind of service and innovation you'll only get with Suncoast, where smart people keep their money.
Apply today! Download
a Suncoast Checking Account Application now! Switch your checking account to Suncoast today! Click here
for the Suncoast Switch Kit.
The Suncoast for Schools Rewards check card looks like a credit card but works like a check. Use it to make purchases wherever Visa is accepted and the amount of the purchase is automatically deducted from your checking account. Use it as an ATM card to get fast, free access to your money with cash withdrawals at Suncoast ATMs
, Publix Presto ATMs and more than 28,000 additional locations, thanks to Suncoast's participation in the national ATM network, CO-OP
With the free Suncoast for Schools Rewards check card and , you will receive:
Other valuable features include:
- ScoreCard® Rewards Bonus Points! - Every time you use the Suncoast for Schools Rewards check card for purchases, you earn one bonus point for every $3 in net purchases. Use your check card for all purchases and see how quickly the points add up! To redeem points and learn more, visit scorecardrewards.com *.
* Scheduled maintenance on scorecardrewards.com will be the second and fourth Thursdays of each calendar month from approximately 11:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Eastern time.
- ATM Access to your Suncoast Accounts! - Your Suncoast for Schools Rewards check card is also an ATM card. Make up to $420 in withdrawals per day ($220 per day for the first six months following opening a new account), transfer funds between your accounts and make unlimited inquiries. You can also deposit cash or checks at designated ATMs.
Free access at hundreds of Suncoast Owned ATMs, Publix Presto ATMs and thousands of CO-OP ATMs; click here for Suncoast ATM locations; click here for CO-OP ATM locations.
Note for Non-Suncoast Owned ATMs: Withdrawals are free, inquiries will incur a charge.
- Access to your Suncoast Accounts at Point-of-Sale (POS)! - Use your check card instead of cash or checks at supermarkets, restaurants, service stations, department stores and other places you shop to pay for goods and services. Your check card will be accepted wherever the Visa logo is displayed.
* Visa's zero liability policy for check cards does not apply to ATM transactions or to PIN transactions not processed by Visa.
A Visa Check Card Dispute occurs when a and merchant cannot resolve an issue about a particular transaction. This does not apply to ATM nor anytime the PIN is used.
The merchant must follow certain regulations in order to accept Suncoast for Schools Rewards Check Cards. Therefore, Visa checks first to see if the merchant has complied with all regulations. If not, the Credit Union may be able to assist in resolving the dispute. Due to strict time limits imposed on disputing transactions, your dispute form and supporting documentation must be received within 60 days from the date of the statement on which the transaction in question appears.
If you have a dispute please follow these instructions:
- Please print the Cardholder Dispute Form and check the appropriate box. Must supply all additional information requested.
- Signature- must be the signature of the cardholder.
- Fax to: 813-664-0931 or
Mail to: Suncoast Schools FCU
Attn: Dispute Dept, RES001
PO Box 11904
Tampa Fl, 33680
- Or Return to your local Service Center.
- DEBIT/CheckCard/ATM - call 1-800-999-5887 option 1
- DEBIT/CheckCard/ATM after hours - call 1-800-754-4128
PIN Changes Can Now Be Performed At The ATM!
now have the capability to change the PIN used with either an ATM card or Suncoast for Schools Rewards check card.
The transaction to change the PIN is simple. Once you are at the ATM:
- Insert or swipe your Suncoast ATM card or Suncoast for Schools Rewards check card.
- Enter your current PIN.
- Scroll through the screens, using the 'MORE SELECTIONS' key, until you reach the screen with 'PIN CHANGE' on it.
- After choosing 'PIN CHANGE', follow the instructions on the screen.
- For verification, a receipt will dispense, stating that the transaction was successful.
- PIN Change complete!
If you do not know the PIN that came with the card, you will need to call in to the Call Center or visit the closest credit union office. A PIN will be ordered and mailed to you, and, when received, you will be able to use the 'PIN CHANGE' function at the ATM as often as you like!