Thank you for considering membership and new financial accounts with Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union! As the largest credit union in Florida, Suncoast is a not-for-profit, completely member-owned cooperative that exists to serve the community. We look forward to helping you with your financial needs. Let's get started! Did You Know?
- Employees of public and private schools are eligible.
- If you have a child in public school, you may be eligible for membership.
- Your company can easily become a Select Employee Group to provide the benefits of Credit Union membership to your employees.
Click on the county where you live or work to see if you are eligible to become a member of Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union. If you are employed and the company you work for is headquartered in a different county, select the county where your company is headquartered. Please select one of the options below: Become a Member:
Open a Checking Account: Apply for a Loan:
- If you have never been a member of Suncoast, click here to Join Suncoast Now. (If you are already a member, used to be a member or are a joint owner of an account at Suncoast, do not make this selection)
- If you used to be a member at Suncoast and
are still eligible and would like to reopen your account, please use our mail-in form (Membership Application) or visit your local branch.
Need assistance or have questions? Call (800) 999-5887 and we'll be more than happy to assist you! Membership Eligibility