403(b)(7) Tax Sheltered Accounts -
As a school district employee, you have the opportunity to participate in special savings and investment programs unavailable to the general public. One program, called a 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Account (TSA), invests your payroll-deducted contributions into a custodial account. You do not have to pay income tax on the amount you contribute, or on any subsequent dividends earned, until the funds are distributed to you. You can start your contributions with as little as $25 per pay period.
- 100% of your gross income or $17,500 whichever is less.
- Age 50 or older can contribute an additional $5,500.
- Employees with 15 or more years of service may be eligible for an additional $3,000 catch-up contribution.
- 403(b) Savings Calculator
- Diverse group of 24 no-load mutual funds and Lifestyle Asset Allocation Portfolios.
- 24/7 access through Internet or toll free telephone.
- Tax-free transfers from existing 403(b)(7)'s or other retirement plans.
Our experienced advisors can help you plan for your secure retirement. for a complimentary consultation, , or call 1-866-300-9382.