First Protector – Mortgage Disaster Insurance*
A home is probably the most important asset a person will own. Homeowners face the threat of disaster – whether it is fire, flood, windstorm, gas leak or any similar event. The aftermath of a disaster can be stressful, overwhelming and financially devastating. Homeowners insurance typically provides for the costs to repair or rebuild a home. Unfortunately, repair or rebuilding costs aren’t the only things that can impact you financially.
First Protector and Advantage Benefits can alleviate the financial burden of a disaster by providing you with valuable supplemental benefits most homeowners insurance policies do not.First Protector Benefits include:
Advantage Benefits provide:
- Monthly Mortgage Payment – Pays the monthly mortgage payment (including escrow) for up to two years when a home is temporarily uninhabitable. This will allow time to have the home repaired or rebuilt to livable conditions.
- Mortgage Balance Payoff – Pays the balance on a mortgage, after proceeds payable by the homeowner’s insurance policy, if the land where your home is located is condemned or judged permanently uninhabitable by a Government Entity.
- Deductible Reimbursement – Pays two homeowner policy deductibles in a 12-month period, up to $500 each occurrence.
- Emergency Cash – Not provided in Florida or New York
- Contractor Referral – A referral service that provides access to licensed contractors.
- Contractor Quote Review – Provides reviews for contractor quotes and services.
- Contractor Emergency Assistance – Provides 24-hour emergency assistance from experienced contractors.
- Emergency Communications Network – Provides an emergency network more reliable than long distance carriers and gets your message to all your contacts with just one call. It is available anytime, not just limited to emergency situations.
For more information or to obtain a quote/enroll, please visit www.suncoastfirstprotector.com or call 1-800-349-9756.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm (EST)
*Only available in Florida.